Aerial (Drone) Photo and Video
O.K. Video is pleased to offer aerial videography and photography to supplement our existing production capabilities! You'll enjoy our low-key approach and we'll take the time to ensure your project goes smoothly, and safely, from start to finish.
Thinking about hiring someone to fly a drone for your school, business, real estate agency, church, or community organization? Here are a few things you should know:
- A Remote Pilot Airman certificate with a small UAS rating is necessary to legally fly unmanned aircraft (drones) for commercial purposes. We fly safe and legal.
- Flights within a 5 mile radius of New Castle County Airport require a FAA Certificate of Authorization.
- Unless a waiver is obtained from the FAA, visual line-of-sight to the aircraft must be maintained at all times. Our packages include a Remote Pilot and Visual Observer to ensure this requirement is met.
Real Estate Package:
We would love to hear about your needs in this area and offer special trial pricing for a limited time! Contact our Pilot (email@example.com) for more information.
Real Estate capabilities:
- Interactive 360 degree photo spheres - showcase the neighborhood and surrounding areas as seen from above your listing with an engaging aerial experience.
- Beauty shots - aerial photographs offer a unique perspective and help your listing stand out to buyers.
- Edited videos - complete with music and special effects, wow your buyers with a dynamic aerial montage.
Aerial Videography Package:
$300 per hour on-site + insurance (typically $10-$25 per hour; varies based on location and environmental factors).
What does the Aerial Videography package include?
- Two crew members (Remote Pilot and Visual Observer).
- Up to 30 minutes of preflight planning (Pilot off-site time, preparing for a safe flight and obtaining FAA Certificate of Authorization, if needed).
- Up to 30 minutes of travel each way to/from our studio in Wilmington, DE.
- 2 flights lasting ~18-20 minutes each.
- Raw footage or photographs provided on a USB flash drive or incorporated into your video editing project or production at standard rates.
No charge if Remote Pilot in Command deems the weather conditions unsafe or low cloud ceiling prevents a legal flight.
*Pricing subject to change based on flight requirements, abnormal hazard mitigation requirements, or other factors. Please contact us for a quote on your project!
Have a question for the Pilot?
Brian is just a phone call or email away at 302-762-2333 or firstname.lastname@example.org.